Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Date Last Modified: May 16, 2019
BRND TV website (hereinafter referred to as "BRND TV" or the “Website”) is designed to provide you with high-quality 2-5 minute Videos from Brand Experts.
1. Acceptance of TermsThis Agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered on the Website as a user). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Service immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on the Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use the Website after any such modification is posted; it is, therefore, important that you review this Agreement regularly.
2. General Registration RequirementsIf you wish to become a Member and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on the Website (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BRND TV reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at any time. Use of the Service and membership on the Website is void where prohibited.
Content (as defined in Section 6 of this Agreement) on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise used for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of BRND TV. BRND TV reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You may access Website and Content as follows: For your information and personal use; as intended through the normal functionality of the BRND TV website, and for Streaming, (“Streaming” or “Stream” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the BRND TV Service to a user’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user). Accessing Website videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited.
3. MinorsBRND TV’s content is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and by providing information about yourself to BRND TV you are representing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
4. Member Account, Password, and SecurityIf you register on the Website, you will be required to choose a password and username, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account, such as your e-mail address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BRND TV of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another Member’s account without prior authorization from BRND TV. BRND TV will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
5. Prohibited ConductYou agree not to use the Service to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content” means the transmission of information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials generated by a user) that:
is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;harasses or advocates harassment of another person;exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”; contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Members;involves commercial activities and/or sales without BRND TV’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights;denigrates, ridicules, or demeans another person; or contains a virus or other harmful component. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the BRND TV servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
6. Responsibility for ContentYou, and not BRND TV, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website (through blog comments, course comments, etc.). BRND TV does not control the Content posted via the Website and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will BRND TV be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred at any time as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
7. Rejection/Removal of ContentYou acknowledge that BRND TV may or may not pre-screen Content posted on the Website, that BRND TV is not responsible for behavior or comments of teachers and/or students and/or music on the Website, but that BRND TV shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, or remove any Content or portion thereof that is available via the Service, for any reason. Without limiting the preceding, BRND TV shall have the right to remove from the Website any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of BRND TV. If you become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please contact BRND TV.
8. Termination or Suspension of AccountYou agree that BRND TV may at any time and for any reason, including a period of account inactivity, terminate your access to BRND TV Services, or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
10. Security ComponentsYou understand that the Website and software embodied within the Website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by BRND TV and content providers who provide content to BRND TV. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into the Website.
11. Proprietary RightsAll materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by BRND TV or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to BRND TV. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on the Website are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. No Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without BRND TV's prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
12. Non-commercial UseThe Service may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by BRND TV. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles and Content without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges.
13. BRND TV and Third PartiesOur Website contains Content of BRND TV, and Content of third party licensors to BRND TV, which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. BRND TV owns and retains all rights, title, and interest in the BRND TV Content. BRND TV hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the BRND TV Content and any third party Content located on or available through the Website or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website and using the Service. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Website or Service.
Any dealings with third parties included within or on the Website involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. BRND TV is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by BRND TV or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on the Website is provided to you for informational purposes only. BRND TV encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While BRND TV works to ensure the information on the Website is current and accurate, BRND TV does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on the Website (including information provided by instructors).
16. Infringement PolicyBRND TV reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Service or the Website by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of BRND TV or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. BRND TV’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated, and you want BRND TV to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide BRND TV with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit BRND TV to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit BRND TV to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to BRND TV by e-mail with a return receipt acknowledgment.
17. Term & Termination, and Refund PolicyThis Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, within your member panel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the applicable renewal period, your account will be canceled as of the following renewal period. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period.
BRND TV reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Website immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if BRND TV believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, furnished BRND TV with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Website or the Service by others.
When you close or de-activate your account or if your account is otherwise terminated, we have the right, but not the obligation, to store your personal information, settings, saved and completed classes, and courses you have taken. Unless we have exercised our right to terminate your account, you can re-activate your account at any time by contacting us.
18. MembershipNo Sharing. Members of BRND TV may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by BRND TV as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member, you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
Fraudulent Use. BRND TV reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretionn.
Billing. Memberships are billed according to the selected plan (monthly or annually). All memberships are renewed automatically until canceled. If membership is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, BRND TV will not reimburse the Member for the remainder of any paid month, nor will reimbursements be made for membership cancellations prior to any monthly renewal date. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date to end membership charges. Pricing. When you purchase a membership subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If BRND TV later increases the price of the subscription, BRND TV will notify you. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.
19. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYou agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk. The Website and the materials are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BRND TV, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. BRND TV makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Website’s content or the content of any sites linked to this Website and assumes no liability or responsibility or any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of BRND TV secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
BRND TV does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and BRND TV will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
20. Limitation on LiabilityIn no event shall BRND TV, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of BRND TV secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the BRND TV is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that BRND TV shall not be liable for content posted by users or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Any reference to a person, entity, product, or service on this Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by BRND TV or any of its employees. BRND TV is not responsible for any third party content on the Website or third party web page accessed from this Website, nor does BRND TV warrant the accuracy of any information contained in a third party website or its fitness for any particular purpose.